Jimmy Choo is a class in itself in the field of ladies’ footwear. This record popularity triggered them to enter into the department of olfactory wonders in the last decade. Today we are going to discuss about four fragrances from the house of Jimmy Choo which has been creating the right kind of noise with their mesmerising aroma.
Best Jimmy Choo Cologne For Men
1. JIMMY CHOO Man Intense Eau De Toilette
This cultured and refreshing cologne was released in 2016 and has since then slowly evolved into the top favorite of intense and sophisticated modern day men. The Fougere Oriental Woody notes of this sensual fragrance combines the masculinity of a leathery amber base with the elegance of spicy freshness.The refined character of this cologne also gets imitated in its sleek packaging which draws inspiration from the masculine functionality of an antique hip flask. The body of this cologne bottle is painted in black translucent lacquer and masculine gunmetal. Distinctive Jimmy Choo detailing can be seen in its cap which draws accolades with its premium crocodile leather build.
- Masculine fragrance ideal for men having an intriguing character and confident attitude.
- Does not seem too overpowering and can thus serve as the perfect everyday cologne.
- You can enjoy an intense rush of patchouli and tonka after spraying it on for the first time.
- Safe and pleasant aroma ideal for those casual get-togethers.
- Generic perfume for those occasions when you wish to blend in with the crowd rather than standing out
- Can cater to men of all age groups.
- Nice and clean aroma which can make you feel as if you have come fresh out of the shower.
- Does not last very long.
2. JIMMY CHOO Man Eau de Toilette Spray
The Jimmy Choo Man is meant for the uninhibited male who carries along an effortless attitude and overtly masculine style. Jimmy Choo started its tryst with men’s merchandise back in 2011 and gradually evolved into a versatile offering of bags, shoes, small leather goods, belts and even fragrances. Jimmy Choo Man tries to capture the effervescent spirit of the brand in a humorous, confident and masculine fragrance. Lavender and mandarin can be traced in its top notes which gets softened by the fruity flair of honeydew melon. Geranium and pink pepper blended well with pineapple leaf can be traced in its heart thus acting as a sign of its originality. The fragrance ends with the magnificent aroma of suede, patchouli and ambery woods which keeps on lingering for quite some time. The design of this cologne bottle is highly inspired by that of an old flask.
- Very first fragrance for men from the iconic brand of Jimmy Choo.
- Comes packed in a dark grey smoky bottle which is designed by drawing inspiration from an antique hip flask.
- Woody aromatic fougère which opens with floral notes of lavender expertly blended with citrus mandarin and mollified with Honeydew Melon.
- Patchouli at its base notes ushers in an aura of raw masculinity.
- Can be worn at gym, office and even while out on a special date.
- Notes are pretty generic.
3. JIMMY CHOO Man Ice Eau De Toilette
This refreshing fragrance was launched in 2017 for striking the right chord of harmony between sensual and invigorating aromas. It opens with intense citrus fragrances of citron, bergamot and mandarin orange which instantly energizes your body and mind. Creamy cedar, earthy patchouli, crisp apple and grassy vetiver can be traced at the heart with a touch of welcome sweetness and robust masculinity. The base signs off with a sexy allure as moss and mask keeps the powdery trail of the fragrance lingering for long. This exhilarating cologne can serve you well on those occasions when you need an extra boost of motivation and confidence. This cologne comes tastefully packed in a white box which features a reiterating pattern of ice cubes. The Jimmy Choo Man ICE is perfect for the modern-day man who is always on the move be it at the gym or office. This citrusy cologne definitely hits you hard on being sprayed on for the first time but dries down to a subtle aroma which doesn’t seem too overpowering. It also doesn’t rank too high in the department of projection which makes it ideal for being worn on a daily basis.
- Comes packed in a white matte lacquer bottle featuring an Ombre design which gets accentuated by mock croc skin textured lid and silver metallic accents.
- Hardwearing bottle makes it ideal for being carried around in your backpack, sports bag and even briefcase.
- Can last for about 4 hours on the skin which is adequate for a fresh cologne.
- Never fails to awaken your senses.
- Tags along a flair of elegant sportiness.
- Woody and aromatic perfume having top notes of bergamot and mandarin.
- Fresh and clean smelling fragrance which can serve as an ideal gift option.
- Longevity could have been better.
4. JIMMY CHOO Man Blue Eau De Toilette
The Jimmy Choo Man Blue is a perfume which exudes raw masculinity from the very first spray. While sandalwood and leather notes point at the confidence and class of a business person draped in his dapper blue suit, cypress and sage join hands to create a woody texture which can cater to all your daytime needs. If you are thinking that the Jimmy Choo Man Blue should be earmarked only as a business fragrance, then you are thoroughly mistaken. Mesmeric notes of lavender and vanilla usher in a flirty feel which can soften up the heart of even the most workaholic of men. The best thing about this sophisticated yet fun fragrance is definitely its sublime contrast of gentle bergamot and pineapple notes with leathery aromas. The luxurious and dynamic bottle mesmerises with a gradation from midnight to transparent blue tint while its silver metallic rim further add up to its premium feel.
- Elegant and dynamic fragrance which tags along modern freshness.
- This perfume is ideal for masculine men who wish to radiate urban elegance.
- Its cap is covered in iconic crocodile leather having an elegant deep blue hue.
- Man Blue is a cologne which is filled with contrast meant for those who balance out vigour, sophistication and rugged masculinity.
- An inviting dry down of vanilla, sandalwood and vetiver keeps the aroma lingering for long.
- Serves as the tonic for senses by making you dive deep into an ocean of freshness.
- Can keep your back throughout the day whether you go to the boardroom or the bar.
- Might not serve you well during summer season.
Conclusion: Best Jimmy Choo Cologne
Jimmy Choo can definitely be termed as one of the most fashion forward houses on a global platform. Since its birth in 1996, it has evolved into the top pick of both Hollywood royalty as well as English celebrities. Its fragrance line was established in 2011 and has slowly turned into a staple of fragrance boutiques around the world.