The first thing which comes across our mind whenever we think of men’s cologne is an aura of class and elegance which stands out as the flag bearer of raw masculinity. This is exactly where Giorgio Armani comes in by making everyone sit up and take notice of its alluring aroma.
The colognes which are manufactured by this opulent designer house stand out as elegant pieces of art which break the barriers of ages and times. A unique attribute of the Armani colognes is that they have various options for catering to every single mood and occasion. Its extensive perfume research wing works day and night to come up with a rich catalogue of Armani colognes for complimenting all occasion in the best possible manner.
Although it does feel surreal, but Armani actually boasts of 18 different cologne range for men each having a distinct aroma. Be it aqua, floral or woody, you are bound to feel spoilt for choice with the large variety of Armani colognes.
Best Armani Cologne For Men
This original men’s fragrance from the house of Armani is perfectly in tune with the creative philosophy of Giorgio Armani. The masculine architecture and rounded shoulders of the bottle stands out as a visual embodiment of its contents. The formula of this cologne was conceived to win over three generations of men with passage of time. It opens with a blast of tangerine and citrus orange which brings back summertime memories amidst sun-drenched wave and gets perked up further by peppery coriander notes. The heart notes comprise of spicy cumin and nutmeg which comes subtly encompassed by neroli. It ends with dense and deep base notes which evokes the woody aroma of patchouli and cedar. Eau Pour Homme perfectly exemplifies the Armani style by blending the mystery of undergrowth and brightness of the sun in a skillful fashion. It is advisable to spray in a cloud of this cologne around your shoulders and head so that it settles lightly for best results. The Eau Pour Homme is ideal for those occasions when you wish to radiate your true power and confidence irrespective of the environment.
- Offers a unique blend in between a casual and classic aroma.
- Cologne contains a pinch of mandarins, green lemons as well as bergamot.
- Its aromatic characteristics are derived from coriander, cloves and cinnamons which are blended in with the fragrance.
- A musky flair is brought about by cedar, oakmoss and patchouli.
- Undoubtedly masculine and elegant fragrance which can cater to almost all occasions.
- Versatile cologne which is ideal for everyday use.
- Clean and modern smelling fragrance for that subtle dash of charisma.
- Cannot last for more than four hours.
The Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme EDT was launched in 1997 for serving men during summer road trips as well as beach vacations. The subtle aroma of this aquatic cologne is ideal for those who do not wish for their signature aroma to previously announce their arrival. This elegant and refined cologne opens with green tangerine, neroli and Calabrian bergamot in its top notes which is followed by heart and base notes of rosemary, jasmine petals, warm Indonesian patchouli and fruity persimmon for that intoxicating masculine aroma. Such a wide-ranging chemistry makes this sensuous and sparkling cologne ideal for everyday wear especially if you wish to seize the spotlight and make the world take notice. It is advisable to apply this cologne on your pulse points like inner elbow, wrist and neck for maximum effect. Although this cologne was initially designed to cater to our olfactory requirements during those beach parties, it can effortlessly take tension out from your hectic work schedule so that you can enjoy the hours spent at office with equal zeal.
- Sharp aquatic fragrance which draws inspiration from the vitality of sea.
- A fresh and sensual flair gets imparted by the addition of warm Indonesian patchouli.
- Opens with a splash of neroli, green tangerine and Calabrian bergamot.
- The cologne composition strikes the perfect chord of harmony between the salty and sweet notes of sea water and sunny warmth caressing your skin during those summer vacations at the beach.
- Woody base of musky trail softens its sharp spice notes.
- Light enough for daily usage.
- Fresh and stimulating scent which can invigorate you to the core.
- Might not serve you well during winter months.
This is the first ever oriental cologne produced by Giorgio Armani which was launched back in 2004 and has managed to retain a solid client base since then. This seductively contemporary fragrance is created by infusing the scents of lemon and bergamot with tonka bean, guaiac wood and olive tree blossom. The popularity of this cologne line skyrocketed after its manufacturers roped in Chris Pine of Star Trek fame to endorse the same. This fragrance is ideal for those who wish to exude an air of sophistication and confidence. It can serve you very well during those special occasions whether you are planning for a hot date or a night out on the town. For best results, it is advisable to spray it by following the class V-pattern from your one shoulder to the other side. The legendary Armani Code cologne cannot be treated as just a scent as it serves as an expression of masculinity accentuated with a pinch of exotic seduction.
- Distinctive aroma which can fill in your senses for that upcoming special event.
- Radiates a contemporary masculinity which can help you make your mark.
- Seductive and fresh aroma featuring an intriguing dry down.
- Gourmand vanilla heart notes can be traced even at its base.
- Consists of various spicy and oriental notes.
- Comes packed in a stylish and eye-catching bottle.
- Atomizer performs pretty well even from a distance to mask you in a cloud of aromatic essence.
- Cannot be worn to a family picnic or work meetings.
This cologne has served as a classic favorite of men starting from the date of its launch in 1998. Its woodsy aroma presents with a perfect blend of earthy notes like sage, vetiver, cedarwood, cardamom and sandalwood along with musk. In one word, it can be termed as an utterly versatile fragrance which can keep your back at all times whether you are out on a morning jog or a romantic night out with your date. However, for best results, it is advisable to wear same during indoor events. The Emporio Armani cologne tends to take a backseat to the effervescent aroma of Mother Nature when sported at outdoor events. This casual perfume can also serve you well during those days when you are in a light-hearted mood. Although it does not last very long, this cologne can definitely bring you to the spotlight by creating the right noise.
- Clean and masculine aroma which can help you in making a statement without overpowering others.
- Sharp woodsy mossy fragrance which was introduced in 1998 by Giorgio Armani.
- Offers a unique blend of spicy vetiver along with the low undertones of musk and aromatic woods.
- Its composition strikes the perfect harmony between sunny warmth and salty notes of sea water.
- High quality cologne which is ideal for daily wear.
- Very clean and modern smelling cologne.
- Ideal for being sported to everyday occasions.
- Ranks low in the department of longevity.
This magnetic fragrance blends in the three main notes of fresh, woodsy and amber for imparting an utterly masculine flair to the same. The Armani Mania For Him Eau De Toilette became a part of the Armani fragrance collection back in 2002 and just like its peers, this particular cologne exudes an aura of charisma and confidence. Juicy mandarin can be felt in its top notes followed by the simple and elegant saffron. Heart notes create an aromatic seduction with vetiver and cedar. Wood here stands out as the symbol of both strength and gentleness. The intensity of the sensuousness rises further in the base notes with amber and musk. This fragrance is ideal for being used on casual outdoor occasions as its woodsy earthiness might seem too overpowering in confined office setups.
- The rich blend of vetiver and cedar along with the intensity of seductive amber and musk imparts a unique earthiness to this cologne.
- Ideal for being worn on outdoor movies with friends or weekend camping trips.
- Can bring you to the spotlight without lingering for too long.
- Does not clash with the fresh aroma of Mother Nature.
- Final musky fragrance feels extremely sensual and warm on the skin.
- Simple notes render an aura of sophistication to this cologne.
- Modern and minimal bottle design.
- Does not feel as distinctive as its peer Armani colognes.
Best Armani Cologne For Men: Conclusion
The very name of this cologne brand tags along an aura of sophistication. Giorgio Armani never fails to create a signature look be it with cosmetics or clothing. The various fragrance lines of Armani can cater to different occasions. It is also very difficult to point out any one cologne which can be termed as the best Armani fragrance. But it surely will become easier for you to take the best step forward along with our expert recommendations. At the end of the day, your choice of cologne should describe your personality in the best possible manner. So, start your search now and find a cologne which seems quintessentially made just for you.